A friend sent a list of foods that are supposed to help different alignments. Some of you may already know these, some of you may have already tried them. I personally had never heard of most of them and haven’t tried any. So here we go.
1. Head Aches – Eat plenty of fish. Fish oil helps prevent headaches. So does ginger which reduces inflammation and pain.
2. To help prevent strokes drink tea. It helps to prevent buildup of fatty deposits on artery walls. In some cases it even suppresses the appetite and green tea is good for the immune system.
3. Can’t Sleep? Use honey as a tranquilizer and sedative.
4. – Eat onions. They help ease constriction of bronchial tubes. Years ago mothers made onion packs to place on the chest to help respiratory ailments and make breathing easier.
5. Arthritis – Eat fish. Salmon, tuna, mackerel and sardines help prevent arthritis. Fish has omega oils which are good for the immune system.
6. Upset Stomachs – Bananas will settle an upset stomach. Ginger will cure morning sickness and nausea.
7. Bladder Infections – Drink cranberry juice. It’s high-acid helps control harmful bacteria.
8. Bone Problems – Eat pineapple. Bone fractures and osteoporosis can be helped by the manganese in pineapple.
9. Memory Problems – Oysters – they help improve your mental functioning by supplying much needed zinc.
10. Colds – Eat garlic. It clears up a stuffy head and also helps with lowering cholesterol.
11. Coughing – Use red peppers. A substance similar to that found in cough syrups is found in hot red peppers such as cayenne. Just use with caution so you don’t irritate your stomach.
12. Breast Cancer – To lower your chance of breast cancer, eat wheat, bran and cabbage. These help the body maintain estrogen at a healthy level.
13. Ulcers – Again, cabbage. It contains chemicals that help heal both gastric and .
14. Diarrhea – Apples. Grate an apple with its skin, let it turn brown and eat it to cure diarrhea. Bananas are also good for this ailment.
15. Clogged Arteries – Eat Avocados. Mono unsaturated fat in avocados lowers cholesterol.
16. – Eat celery and Olive Oil. Both have been shown to .
17. Blood Sugar Imbalance – Broccoli and peanuts. The chromium in broccoli and peanuts help regulate insulin and blood sugar.