Saturday, July 31, 2010

Site Changes

I've been asked to create a site that caters to diabetics. Right now I work with 5 sites. Stir, Laugh, Repeat is the "mother" site where I post tips, some recipes and activity updates for all other sites. My site A Book and A Dish is made up of book reviews for books I've read as well as the author's favorite recipe. Stir, Laugh, Repeat Cookbook consists of reviews received for my cookbook Stir, Laugh, Repeat. Martha's Recipe Cabinet stores recipes that will go into one of my next cookbooks. And this site Martha's Kitchen Korner consists of recipes that I'm still working with and may or may not make it to a book. I hope you will all continue to follow this site as I make my changes. I would like for all of you to contribute recipes and/or tips related to diabetic cooking and health. To do so, email your recipes/tips to me at marthacheves@bellsouth.net and I will copy and post them to the site. Please remember that you are always welcome to follow any and all of my other sites.

Thanks in advance for your help with this change.

No comments: