Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
Total Time: 13 mins
* 1 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
* 2 tablespoon oil, walnut
* 1 tablespoon shallot(s), minced
* 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest, freshly grated
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon mustard, Dijon, or whole-grain
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* pepper, black ground, to taste
1. Place brussels sprouts in a steamer basket and steam in a large saucepan over 1 inch of boiling water until tender, 7 to 8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, whisk oil, shallot, lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the sprouts to the dressing; toss to coat.
Nutritional Info (Per serving):
Calories: 108, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 188mg, Dietary Fiber: 3g, Total Fat: 7g, Carbs: 10g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Protein: 3g
Carb Choices: 0.5