Sunday, August 1, 2010
3 cups crispy rice cereal squares
2 cups toasted O-shaped cereal
2 cups small reduced-fat pretzels
1 cup oyster crackers
1 cup dry roasted peanuts
1 egg white
1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
1. Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Beat egg white until foamy; stir in SPLENDA® Granular, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper. Pour over cereal mixture, tossing to coat.
4. Spray a 15- X 10-inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray; spread cereal mixture in a single layer in pan.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool.
Makes 16 (1/2 cup) servings.
Note: Store mix in an airtight container
Nutrition Information per serving Serving Size: 1/2 cup; Total Calories 140; Calories from fat 50; Total Fat 5g; Saturated Fat 1g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 290mg; Total Carbohydrate 19g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 1g; Protein 4g
Exchanges per Serving: 1 Starch, 1 Fat
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Splenda, Inc.